Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I got nothing and Don't live by the Lake!

I got nothing, no really. I've been in a bad mood all week. It seems everyone around me keeps getting bad news. So I'm all WHAT THE FUCK! Everythings fine in my house, but I just hate good people having to go through bad times. I got a free Starbucks card and ate my own weight in asparagus, so really I have nothing to complain about myself. And yet I still do....So the other night we went to Starbucks, and I started talking to my Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Me-Oh Pumpkin Spice Latte, how I love you so.
Jay-Don't listen to her, she would dump you in a minute for an Egg Nog Latte.
Me-(covering the latte with my hand)Shhhhhhhh
Jay- You know that Latte doesn't have ears right?
Me- Dirty look-
Jay- You are crazy....
I've cut back on caffeine lately. So I'm thinking when I do drink it, it makes me a little crazy. Or it could be genetics.

OMG! So some freaks tried to kidnap some girls close to my sisters house. As Jay is trying to tell my sister the details and to be careful. My Mom keeps yelling "IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LAKE,IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LAKE!". Apparently sex offenders love the lake! A fact I didn't know. Oh and beware of friendly people. Thanks Mom!


P.S. My sister in no way lives close to a lake...And I'm pretty sure its genetics....



pumpkin

Oh Pumpkin Spice Latte, How I Love You So!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment here...