Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween and Boiling Water.

I've come to the conclusion that Halloween is a work out! No really, I was exhausted. My arm was killing me from carrying my two year old nephew and my legs hurt from two days of walking. We did hit three different towns and took in a ton of candy. I never got the fact that costumes are hard to see out of till now, I guess I never thought of it when I was a kid. My sweet nephews are not that coordinated to begin with. Then add a Ninja mask or Mario hat, and they really can’t walk a straight line. And what's with all the solid black costumes? What a great idea lets dress kids in solid black from head to toe and send them out in to night. Why don't we just paint yellow lines down their backs too! Parents should really think these things through better. Next year I think Wynette should make them as a chain gang, dress them in orange with handcuffs. Then you really just have to keep up with one of them! Works right? This maybe why I'm not a parent.


Jay and I had an argument about boiling water, I know we really can argue about anything. He seems to think boiling water is hot, but I say boiling water is boiling. Because boiling water is physically different from hot water. You don’t “put water on the stove till its hot” you “put water on the stove til it boils”. Hot water might have some steam, but boiling water has steam and bubbles. And you wash your dishes with hot water, not boiling water. I’m pretty sure there is an exact temperature that hot water goes to boiling water, I just don’t know what that is. And I’m too lazy to look it up. So if by some chance your reading this and your a physicist, please take time from trying to unravel the mysteries of the universe to answer this question…..










Mexican gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment here...