Friday, August 6, 2010

Everyone's pissy and Fortieth birthdays...

So everyone's really pissy!! And they keep blaming the heat, but really? I think people just wait for it to get hot, so they can bitch without being held accountable.
But then again I'm made for heat not for cold, yes its the jalapeno juice running through my veins. I also know in the middle of an Oklahoma summer not to do yard work at the hottest time of the day. So if you have to be outside, I get it. You have my permission to Bitch away...But if not...Shut up! :)

My Sister just turned Forty(but in no way looks it!).I kind of have to put that in. We went out to celebrate with dinner, a movie and dancing. Dinner was great,because it's food and how can you go wrong with Louie's Pizza. The Movie Charlie St. Cloud is really, really sad and a little Erotic. Which is kind of disturbing, only in the fact that you feel really bad for Charlie and you want to kidnap him and do horrible dirty things to him! In the way that if you weren't married and didn't have kids you could kill two birds with one stone. It's an eerie feeling when your maternal and cougar sides collide.;)(like everytime I see Robert Pattinson) The Club...Just let me say I never want to be single, because people are crazy and apparently get dressed in the dark. One of my friends kicks this guy(twice)and said "he didn't ask me to dance!" If your like me, you didn't know that kicking someone was the international sign for I want to dance with you! Then there was the wolf pack (yes, a twilight reference)that walked up to our table every fifteen minutes but never asked anyone to dance. And last but not least the troll that told our friend that he was coming back in twenty-five minutes to dance with her. She asked what to tell him if he did come back and I said "tell him the bridge called and the goats are getting across" but I guess he got lost and cause he never made it back. We walked our friend to her hotel and then had a late night stop at Taco Bell...And agreed to not do that again for another year... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment here...